Precision capping, redefined.
From sauces and drinks to medicines and cosmetics, Shemesh Automation’s THORO Capper Series is designed to provide accurate, efficient torque-measured capping for a wide variety of products.
Specifically designed to provide super-accurate leak-free capping, the THORO is available in both
semi-automatic and fully automatic versions for maximum efficiency and versatility.
- Semi-automatic (accommodates up to 2 operators) or fully-automatic (for hands-free operation) systems available
- Throughputs 45-80 PPM (Clipping method up to 80 PPM, Screw & Twist-Off method up to 45 PPM)
- Sanitary design
- Wide variety of containers or bottles (eg Plastic, glass etc)
- Twist-Off, Screw and Click capping
- Pick & Place method for accurate screw capping
- Servo-driven control for flexibility and precision
- Adjustable torque
- Torque controlled shut-off via sliding clutch
- Pneumatic gripper designed to fit the caps’ geometrical shape
- Optional magnetic clutch
- Optional built-in capping quality control and defects rejection system
- Accurate – less than 1% defect rate guarantee – delivers saving through reduced waste and downtime
- Tool-free design offers sub 20-minute changeover and reduced downtime
- Monoblock style version or linear line version available for hands-free operation and footprint reduction