Precision capping, redefined.
From sauces and drinks to medicines and cosmetics, Shemesh Automation’s THORO Capper Series is designed to provide accurate, efficient torque-measured capping for a wide variety of products.
Specifically designed to provide super-accurate leak-free capping, the THORO is available in both
semi-automatic and fully automatic versions for maximum efficiency and versatility.
- Throughputs 60, 120 or 180 models available with either I, II or III capping stations.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 READY: SECOMA Site Manager 1139 modem, integrated into the machine HMI to enable SMART remote support, live stats and performance analysis as well as manufacturer enhancement feedback.
- Sanitary, servo driven cam design Capper
- Wide variety of containers or bottles (eg Plastic, glass etc).
- Twist-Off, Screw, Push-Pull ROPP or Snap-On caps are applicable
- Pick & Place method for accurate Screw or Twist-Off capping.
- Clipping method for accurate Snap-On and/or Push-Pull capping.
- Adjustable torque, 4.43-61.96 lbf-in / 0.5-7.0 Nm.
- Built-in Quality Control to examine defects (if there is a cap or if the cap is closed properly) and defects rejection system.
- Tool-free design offers sub 20-minute changeover and reduced downtime.
- Monoblock style version or linear line version available
- Format change time: max. 20 minutes.
- Working stations: up to 3
- Container diameter: up to 100 mm
- Container height: up to 350 mm