An advanced in-line automatic servo driven filler for viscous and free flowing liquids.
Applicable to containers of most common shapes and sizes in the food & beverage, chemicals and cosmetics industries, STRATUM has servo driven piston technology at each filling station, which significantly lowers utilities consumption and reducing costs while boosting portioning accuracy levels.
From water, peanut butter and ink, to pastes, creams and paints – the Shemesh Automation Stratum is designed to fill a wide range of liquids and particulates with a wide spectrum of viscosity levels.
- Fully Automatic
- Applicable to containers of most common shapes and sizes in the food and beverage, chemicals and cosmetics industries
- Portioning range from 100ml/gr-1200ml/gr. Higher volumes of up to 5100ml/gr available. Gear pumps
design is also available for higher volumes
- Designed to fill a wide range of liquids and particulates with a wide spectrum of viscosity levels –
Viscosity applicable range from 1 to 500,000 Centipoise (water is at 1, peanut butter is at 250,000)
- Portioning accuracy of +/- 0.25% of liquid volume
- Proprietary diving nozzles design – bottom up fill built in feature with programmable portioning speed graph for foaming and dripping prevention
- Food approved, sanitary design
- Constructed of 316L stainless and USDA/FDA approved materials
- Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available
- Sub 20 minutes, tools-free change over