Fully automatic Wrap Around Labeller for buckets and other containers. Labels orientation and simultaneous buckets lid lifting
SA’s CAROLUS series is the first Wrap Around Labeller system developed specifically for buckets that includes a proprietary precision orientation system.
The proprietary system ensures that the label is placed in exactly the same position on each and every bucket.
Bucket handles are automatically lifted during the labelling process to ensure perfect label positioning.
This winning combination results in a highly accurate, incredibly fast, sustainable low- maintenance machine. Depending on bucket size, the CAROLUS is capable of reaching speeds of 20-25ppm.
Shemesh’s proprietary handle lifting and label orientating technology ensures the CAROLUS is a one of a kind machine – there is no other machine like it in the market today – keeping you one step ahead of the competition.
As with all of Shemesh Automation’s Labelling machines, the CAROLUS can be combined with the Continuous Label Rolls Magazine for increased productivity.
The benefit of adding the Continuous Label Rolls Magazine to your line is that it is made instantly more efficient thanks to continuous non-stop labelling.
Instead of stopping production to dismount an old roll of labels and mounting a new one, the continuous label rolls magazine connects the old roll to the new one, so no downtime is required.
- Throughput: 20-25 products per minute
- CAROLUS main frames and construction base made of stainless steel SST304
- Labeller type: Wraparound
- Label type: Self-adhesive (PS)
- Three rolls’ labelling zone.
- Applicator built-in control & HMI. Clearly defined display panel facilitates adjustments to operational parameters; provides 30 preset functions
- Unwind unit – maintains a constant web tension, preventing tolerance issues at the peel bar Threading and tensioning the web are very user-friendly.