Cap-off your in-line system with the ultra-accurate ALANTRA Automatic Air Pump and Trigger Capping Machine!
From cleaning products with trigger nozzles to cosmetics products with air pumps, Shemesh Automation’s ALANTRA is designed to provide accurate, efficient torque-measured capping for a wide variety of industries.
Specifically designed to provide super-accurate leak-free capping, the ALANTRA is available in both semi-automatic and fully automatic versions for maximum efficiency and versatility. ALANTRA is applicable to containers common to the chemical & cosmetics, pharmaceuticals & food and beverage industries.
The ALANTRA Automatic Air Pump and Trigger Capping Machine has optional built-in capping quality control and defects rejection system guarantees a less than 1% defect rate – reducing waste and downtime. ALANTRA’s tool-free design offers a sub 20-minute changeover and reduced downtime, further enhancing the productivity of your line regardless of how many different product types run through it.
Like all machines in the Shemesh range, the ALANTRA is INDUSTRY 4.0 READY. It includes as standard a SECOMA SiteManager 1139 modem, integrated into the machine HMI to enable SMART remote support, live stats and performance analysis as well as manufacturer enhancement feedback.
Automatic Capping Machine Benefits
- Throughput: Up to 40 containers/min or up to 80 containers/min (double station)
- Trigger and/or spray pump automatic feeding, orientation & capping with QC.
- Handles a wide variety of containers, bottles and shapes (eg plastic, glass, round,
square, jars cylindrical, conical, etc)
- Industry 4.0 ready
- Sanitary design
- Optimized footprint
- Pick & Place method for accurate capping
- Servo-driven control for flexibility and precision
- Adjustable torque
- Torque controlled shut-off via sliding clutch
- Pneumatic gripper designed to fit the caps’ geometrical shape
- Magnetic clutch
- Built-in capping quality control and defects rejection system
- Accurate – better than 1% defect rate guarantee – delivers saving through reduced waste and downtime
- Tool-free design: Sub 20-minute changeover- reduced downtime
- Monoblock style version or linear line version available for hands-free operation and footprint reduction